|Effect||You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by sending 1 monster from your hand to the Graveyard. For a Synchro Summon, you can substitute this card for any 1 "Synchron" Tuner monster. This card cannot be used as a Synchro Material Monster, except for the Synchro Summon of a monster that lists a "Synchron" monster as a Tuner.|
Why this card evaded the banlist, I'll never know. It's such a good card and easily abused: Junk Destroyer, for destruction, Road Warrior, for swarming. Extreme Synchro Summoning with it. But the main use for this is to synchro summon either Shooting Star Dragon or even worse, Shooting Quasar Dragon. But there is an easy combo, just using 3 cards to summon Quasar on your first turn. Here's how the combo's pulled off:
1. Discard Level Eater to Special Summon Quickdraw Synchron from your hand.
2. Activate Level Eater, make Quickdraw level 4 and Summon Eater.
3. Tune them together to Sync Summon Junk Warrior.
4. Activate Level Eater again, making your Warrior lv 4, and Summoning Eater out again.
5. Normal Summon Synchron Explorer, activating its effect, getting back Quickdraw.
6. Tune Explorer, Eater and Quickdraw to Sync Summon Road Warrior.
7. Make Road Warrior lv 7 and re-summon Eater.
8. Activate Road Warrior, summoning Unknown Synchron from your deck.
9. Tune your lv 1 Tuner with Eater for Formula Synchron (don't forget to draw).
10. Make Road Warrior lv 6 and re-summon Eater.
In 10 steps, you have the sum for Quasar. Road Warrior + Junk Warrior + Formula Synchron, which is 4+6+2=12. In Step 8, you don't have to use Unknown Synchron. You could use Turbo Synchron, as long as it's either a Warrior or Machine and it's Level 1.